Non-Soluble UV phosphors include:
- UVLWG, UVLWR, UVLWB - Visible appearance is like talcum powder and fluoresces Green, Red and Blue
- UVPN -Fluorescent White/Blue
- UVHiVisLY, UVHisVisOR, UVHiVisOY - Daylight fluorescent Yellow, Orange and Orange-Yellow
UVLWG - Ultraviolet Longwave green fluorescing non-soluble powder.
- Excitation: 380nm peak
- Emission: 518nm peakParticle Size (50%): 4 microns
UVLWR - Ultraviolet Longwave red fluorescing non-soluble powder.
- Excitation: 360nm peak
- Emission: 628nm peak
- Particle Size (50%): 5 micron
UVLWB - Ultraviolet Longwave Blue fluorescing non-soluble powder.
- Excitation: 350nm peak
- Emission: 450nm peak
- Particle Size (50%): 5 microns
- Will not degrade under UV light,
- Are highly fluorescent
- Can withstand heat over 1500 DegF
- Have very low visibility under normal light
- Particle size of less than 10 microns
- Will not dissolve in solvents
High Visibility UV Non-Soluble Phosphors
These superfine powders can be used as a pigment in paints, dusted on surfaces or mixed in solution. Powder weight is 28 grams.
- Highly visible under normal light
- Highly fluorescent under ultraviolet (365nm) light
- Good long term stability
- Painting gauge needles and numbers
- Dusting surfaces for fingerprint analysis and detection
- Theft detection
- Scientific experiments
- Finding air leaks and visualizing air movements
These powders are water washable, but can be difficult to wash out / off completely. It is very easy to make a big mess with just a tiny bit of powder, so be careful! Just a small bit of powder goes a very long way. Please test an small amount of powder first.
|Average Particle Size||5 microns|
|Heat Stability||150 degrees C|
|Color Resistance To Organic Solvents||Excellent|
|Solubility In Water||Insoluble|
|Health Hazards||Inert or Nuisance Dust|