IRDC5 - IR Fluorescent Powder
IRDC5 is highly fluorescent with multiple excitation frequencies and a primary emission centered at 710nm, 790nm, 800nm & 825nm.
An infrared viewing device or detector is required to see the IR fluorescence of the IRDC5. Our modified IR enabled cameras can see the IR fluorescence.
- Excitation (absorption) frequencies: multiple including 460nm, & 600nm
- Emission (fluorescence) frequencies: primary centered at 710nm, 790nm, 800nm & 825nm
- Average Particle Size: 5 Microns
- Solubility: None
- Type: Proprietary inorganic
- Blue Wool: 8 or higher
- Long Term Stability: Very high
- Visible Appearance: Pale green