IRDC2 - IR Fluorescent Powder
IRDC2 is highly fluorescent at both 880nm and 1050nm when stimulated with a 450nm and 630nm light source. At 20nm excitation wavelengths variance, emission will be off 50%. Emission wavelengths are very specific at +/- 5nm.
An infrared viewing device or detector is required to see the IR fluorescence of the IRDC2. Our modified IR enabled cameras can see the IR fluorescence.
- Excitation (absorption) frequencies: 450nm and 630nm
- Emission (fluorescence) frequencies: 880nm and 1050nm
- Average Particle Size: 5 Microns
- Solubility: None
- Type: Proprietary inorganic
- Blue Wool: 8 or higher
- Long Term Stability: Very high
- Visible Appearance: Pale green