LIR850-25: 150 Meter 850nm 25 Degree Beam
LIR850-70: 60 Meter 850nm 70 Degree Beam
LIR940-25: 90 Meter 940nm 25 Degree Beam
LIR940-70: 45 Meter 940nm 70 Degree Beam
- IP66 aluminum professional housing
- High efficiency heat evaporating structure
- Built-in 147 PCs high power infrared LED's
- Special design circuit to prolong LED’s life span
- IR effective degrees: 25° or 70°
- IR effective distance: Up to 150M(outdoor)
- Dual power input: AC24V; DC12V
- AC 100-240V to DC12V powersupply included
We have 850nm and 940nm variations of our Pro Series IR illuminators. The 850nm will emit a very faint red glow while the 940nm will not. However, the 940nm LED's have about 1/2 the power and IR sensitive cameras are not as sensitive at 940nm. If you absolutely need a covert light source, then you should use a 940nm unit, but a 850nm unit will give better illumination.
The lights are also available with either 25 degree or 70 degree beams. A 25 degree beam is a more focused spotlight beam while the 70 degree beam is an IR floodlight. The spotlight beams will shine farther while the floodlights will illuminate a large area directly in front of the unit.
We have the 850nm 25 degree version also available with a professional Color IR camera mounted inside.